Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pin-Tastic Valentines Ideas

Valentines Day is such a favorite.  Full of sweets and love and ooey gooey everything!
My girls love it too. :)

Take a look at these darling ideas I picked from Pinterest!
The links will take you to their original hiding place.

{I have seen this before, but not as beautified as this project}
Pinned Image


For the ones that don't want to be Ooey GOoey. :)
Pinned Image



Pinned Image

{I think my third grader will want to do this one}
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Easy is an understatement for this darling V day decoration,
I am totally doing this. :)
Pinned Image

Another hip one for the cool kids
Pinned Image

There are sooooooo many cute ideas!  I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

Cheers,




1 comment:

PaperVine said...

Thanks for linking to my Deck Of Cards! Yesterday I published a detailed tutorial too on how to create it for yourself!
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/2012/01/52-reasons-i-love-you-cards-tutorial.html